NAVALTEX STIFF BOOM CRANE
Model: NTX/CM 08/145 01289.116
SWL 8.0t at 14.5m, designed according Bureau Veritas “Rules for Certification of Lifting Appliances onboard ships and Offshore Units” under the category for internal lift, Seastate Beaufort 2, duty category I (provision crane).
The deck crane consists of a horizontal slewing beam, provided with an electric hoisting and electrical travelling carriage. Travelling of the electric tackle is effected over the beam via a self-braking tooth rack mechanism with end stops and limit switches. The slewing gear consists of a bearing ring with inner teeth. Slewing of the crane is also effected electrically.
- Shipboard crane calculated acc. the Bureau Veritas .
- Design temperature from 15 ° to + 45 °C. (RH 40%)
- Heel/trim 5°/2°
- Internal lift, Seastate Beaufort 2, duty category I (provision crane).
- Wind speed, operational: 250 N/m2, not in operational 800 N/m2
- Electric data
Main voltage: 400 V-50Hz, 3 Phase
Controls System: 24Vdc
- certification acc. BV or other IACS class.
- 3.2 material certificates.